1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We will collect your personal data through the information you provide us with directly when contacting us through the contact forms and data entry for the provision of our services.
We collect the following categories of data:
- Identification data; name and surname
- Contact information: telephone number, e-mail address, postal address.
- In the case of customers, legal entities: name and surname, e-mail address, address and telephone number of employees, representatives or contact persons.
We do not collect any personal data if you are only browsing the Website, except in the case described in our “Cookies Policy”.
We use and treat the personal data collected in order to manage and deal with your query or suggestion, as well as to manage contacts and communications for the sending of information related to the activities and services of the company that may be of interest to you. At any time you may object to the receipt of these communications by the mechanisms set forth in this Policy and in the commercial communications you receive.
By sending the data from the corresponding registration forms you are consenting to the processing purposes indicated in this paragraph.
3. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to exercise the following rights free of charge in accordance with current data protection legislation:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of your treatment.
- Rights to object to your treatment.
- Right to data portability.
You may exercise your rights by the following means, indicating the reference “data protection”
- Sending by post to the following address: C/ Enrique Mariñas Romero, nº 36, 1ª planta, 15009, A Coruña
- Communication by means of a telephone call to the number: :(+34)981910803
- Sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
In the event that the exercise of your rights is not satisfactorily resolved, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
4. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will retain the personal data you provide us with as long as we maintain a relationship with you and for a period of five years thereafter. After this period, we will only retain your data if we are required to do so by law or if there are outstanding claims that reasonably require the retention of your data.
5. LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the data will be the consent given by you as the data subject. The information you provide must be truthful, guaranteeing the authenticity of the data provided, otherwise you will be liable for any damage you may cause to FIMARINAS or third parties by not providing authentic data.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
FIMARINAS implements technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adequate to the risk for the personal data processed. These measures aim to ensure the continued integrity and confidentiality of personal data. We evaluate the measures periodically to ensure the safety of the treatment.
7. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
FIMARINAS informs and expressly guarantees that the personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances and whenever there is going to be any kind of transfer of personal data, in advance, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owner of the data will be requested.